Kiki Interiors - Decor and Staging

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Conquer that clutter: jewellery

OK, so I love jewellery - don't you?  I love the way it can completely transform any outfit. I love it so much that it has become a bit of a storage problem.  My vanity drawer was becoming overloaded with costume jewellery and it was making getting ready a time consuming problem plus I never really knew what I had because I couldn't see it.



One of my New Year's Resolutions was to get organized!  And I'm really sticking to it but in baby steps.

So for my jewellery issues, here's what I did:

I purchased a cutlery tray (well, actually two)  I think they were $9.00 each



I then removed all of my jewellery and did a purge.  I kept my favourite pieces of course and any big, bold and crazy stuff that could be used in my kids dress-up truck I kept.  Everything else is being donated.



Using the sections of the tray, I separated my bracelets, rings, earrings and necklaces.  Now I can see everything.  It's clean, easy to use and clutter free.  Oh and inexpensive, too!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://kikiinteriors.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service